Marilyn Monroe (Prod. G-Dub)




She really is, she just don't know it
I hide it well, I just don't show it
'Cause if she knew, it just might blow it
Love is a rose, let's grow it
Don't have to act on it
I can let it go
I can leave it be
Keep it natural
And then she'll say, she'll say to me

(CHORUS)
(Rihanna sample)

I'll be her king, she'll be my queen
I'll be the top and bottom, she'll be the in between
If I've got it right, then I've got that girl
Reminds me of something like
It ain't easy, but it ain't hard
To love her close, to love her far
Can she see, she might be blind
But she'll be fine

(CHORUS)
(Rihanna sample)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But, Hey, What do I Know? (response to hate letter given to autistic child's grandmother)

Started From The Bottom, Can't See From The Top (my experience at the Air Canada Center)

'A Recording Artist That Makes Great, Inspiring Music, That Just Happens To Be In A Wheelchair'