The Junos and Hamilton Music Awards

Hey all!

Just thought I'd give you a little update.

On March 15th I attended the 2015 Juno Awards, which was a really cool experience and a great night. Thank you to CARAS for the complimentary tickets!

Also, I have been nominated for a Hamilton Music Award in the Rap/Hip-Hop Recording Of The Year category for my album Everything Changed! (https://b-flix.bandcamp.com/album/everything-changed) This is my first ever music award nomination, so I'm pretty excited! On May 23rd, the night before the awards event, I will be performing at Club Absinthe in Hamilton, Ontario as part of a Hip-Hop showcase leading up to the awards.

Remember to follow me on facebook at www.facebook.com/bflixmusic

Thank you for your continued support!

-Flix

P.S. I recently visited the Orange Lounge in Toronto to record some backing for vocals for my next album. I will be announcing a release date soon.
 
 

Comments

  1. Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning. jazz music

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

But, Hey, What do I Know? (response to hate letter given to autistic child's grandmother)

'A Recording Artist That Makes Great, Inspiring Music, That Just Happens To Be In A Wheelchair'