A LITTLE UPDATE

So, apparently my song "Pray For A Better Day" got nominated for an American Songwriting Award! I wasn't a finalist, and I didn't win, but this was definitely another step towards the world recognizing my music. Huge thank you to Rob Lamothe​ for writing such a great song with me! https://americansongwritingawards.com/winners/2015-nominees-and-finalists


On another note, I unfortunately didn't win the Hamilton Music Award this year, but it was a great experience and there's always next year!


-Flix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But, Hey, What do I Know? (response to hate letter given to autistic child's grandmother)

Started From The Bottom, Can't See From The Top (my experience at the Air Canada Center)

'A Recording Artist That Makes Great, Inspiring Music, That Just Happens To Be In A Wheelchair'