Hamilton Music Award & Canadian Urban Television Hip-Hop Award Nominations!!!

I just wanted to let you know that my my sophomore album Genuine has been nominated in the 'Rap/Hip-Hop Recording Of The Year' category at the 2016 Hamilton Music Awards!


ALSO, I'm excited to announce that I have been nominated for 3 Canadian Urban Television Hip-Hop Awards! My song "Gotta Be Me featuring Madchild" has been nominated for "Rap Single Of The Year," and my album Genuine has been nominated for "East Coast Rap Album Of The Year" as well as, "Rap Album Of The Year" These awards are fan voted, so I'm going to need your help!!!! Here's how to vote: go to http://www.cuthiphopawards.com/voting/ click on "East Coast Rap Album Of The Year," "Rap Album Of The Year," or "Rap Single Of The Year," click on the B-FLIX nomination (click the words B-Flix and a blue highlight should show up around the picture), then simply scroll down a little bit and click on VOTE. You can vote multiple times a day!!! Your help would be greatly appreciated! Good luck to all of the nominees!


- Flix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But, Hey, What do I Know? (response to hate letter given to autistic child's grandmother)

'A Recording Artist That Makes Great, Inspiring Music, That Just Happens To Be In A Wheelchair'

Started From The Bottom, Can't See From The Top (my experience at the Air Canada Center)