AMERICAN SONGWRITING AWARD WINNER!!!

I am excited to announce that my song "Gotta Be Me featuring Madchild" has won a 2016 American Songwriting Award in the Hip-Hop category! I just want to congratulate, and thank, the others involved in the creation of this song: Shane McCurdy, Lemuel "Legendary Beatz" Hinds, and Madchild...You can check this link to see my name! https://americansongwritingawards.com/winners/2016-winners


I also had the opportunity to open for Moka Only and Robbie G recently- what an experience that was! Moka is one of the kindest and most talented individuals that I have ever met! He treated me as a homie, nothing less! And it was great getting to meet Robbie in person as well!


Please follow me on Facebook to stay up to date with everything B-FLIX related! https://www.facebook.com/BFLIXMUSIC





-Flix

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But, Hey, What do I Know? (response to hate letter given to autistic child's grandmother)

'A Recording Artist That Makes Great, Inspiring Music, That Just Happens To Be In A Wheelchair'

Started From The Bottom, Can't See From The Top (my experience at the Air Canada Center)