Single Release (August 17, 2012)

On August 17th, I will be celebrating my nineteenth birthday. To mark the occasion, I will be releasing the first single off of my upcoming album. I wrote this song with my dear friend Rob Lamothe, and the final mix was done by Jhevon Paris. The song will be available for purchase on iTunes, but I won't be releasing its title until the week of the release. I'm going to need your help getting this track heard, I really feel that EVERYONE needs to take at least one listen. You're going to be surprised :)

- B-FLIX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But, Hey, What do I Know? (response to hate letter given to autistic child's grandmother)

Started From The Bottom, Can't See From The Top (my experience at the Air Canada Center)

'A Recording Artist That Makes Great, Inspiring Music, That Just Happens To Be In A Wheelchair'